Although we initially had a group of 5 working on the microdrama, we split in to 2 groups - a 3 and a 2, to edit the footage. Millie and I were in a pair.
We edited the footage on Final Cut Pro, which is an easy programme to function and because we have used it before, we found it a good way to edit our footage.
When we uploaded the footage we discovered some of the footage we shot had somehow been deleted, which caused implications, however we over came these problems. We did think about re-shooting the lost footage but we realised that the film still made sense without this footage, so as a group, we decided to leave the lost footage out entirely.
The film begins and finishes with a live news report, explaining the events. Millie and I decided to research live news reports on YouTube, so we could make the reports as realistic as possible. We added text and a banner which made the news report look more professional. We also edited the lighting to make it appear darker, seeing as we shot the footage in the day rather than the night. This effect worked well because it enhanced the terror within the film.