Blurb

Hi, I'm an AS Media student, and this blog contains research into the different aspects of film and media, specializing in the Slasher genre. The research has all been put towards the development of my coursework production 'Camp Ivy', which I co-produced with Poppy and Millie. Our coursework has been influenced by the rural locations and mise-en-scene in Friday the 13th and Eden Lake.

Sunday 23 September 2012

My Favourite Film

DVD cover
My favourite film is.. 
Step Brothers (Adam McKay, 2008)
PRODUCED BY: Columbia Pictures, Relativity Media (click here to see the full list).
DISTRIBUTED BY: Sena, Forum, fX Network (click here to see the full list).
BUDGET: $65m.
BOX OFFICE: $100m (USA), £13m (UK).
RATINGS: 6.7 (IMDb).

I have watched this film many times and it never fails to make me laugh! It is a well known American comedy, written by Will Ferrell and John C Reilly, who are also the two main characters of this film. They are the perfect duo for a film like this!

Here is the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment